Recent content by Kiwi

1. K

ifi hip dac 2 (DAC & Headphone Amp) iPhone connectivity issues

Update: The Meenova Lightening to USB C OTG adapter that you kindly linked has finally arrived! I have paired it with the USB C to USB A female cable that iFi included with the Hip Dac 2 and it works like a charm! No connectivity issues to my iPhone any longer, I’m enjoying great lossy from...
  2. K

I have tried connecting to another iPhone 8 and an iPhone XR running the same iOS (15.3) and the issue still persists… I did have luck however, using iPad Pro 5th Gen. This device used the usb c dongle instead.
  3. K

Watched the video and it seems to work like magic… would’ve been helpful to see a working result in the video - I’ll try your method of using the proprietary cable with lightening adapter for the usb c connection. Again, many thanks for your prompt support.
  4. K

I will give this a try, thank you for your prompt support! :)
  5. K

iPhone8>CCK(usb a female)>hip dac 2 (via usb a male port on device)
  6. K

Picked up an ifi Hip Dac 2 recently, with the intention of using it in combination with my iPhone 8 for Apple Music. Acquired the recommended Apple Original camera adapter (lightening to USB A) to feed that sweet digital audio into my hip dac 2. I’m experiencing an issue of my iPhone not...
Top Bottom