Recent content by kiranmatrixlee

1. kiranmatrixlee

Which is a suitable budget friendly 2.1 Hi-Fi Amplifier in 2023?

Its simple, I am using an LED driver having 20A OR a good SMPS. It is working fine for the last few years.
  2. kiranmatrixlee

You got the point. I checked with a class AB JBL car amplifier connected with two old hifi speakers and a 12-inch JBL subwoofer and get comparable clarity with the Sony hi-fi. The only missing thing is the integrated equalizer with the Sony system. What are your thoughts?
  3. kiranmatrixlee

How to get DBFB in a new generation music system?

I am using an old Hi-Fi system(Sony MHC-W777AV) for enjoying music. In this, I have a DBFB(Dynamic Bass Feedback) button. If I press that, I can hear low and smoothened bass from this small woofer which is impressive. Not only the bass but the total music experience is also enhanced. How Can I...
  4. kiranmatrixlee

What is your opinion of using Pioneer GM-E7004 class AB car amplifier OR JBL Stage A9004 class D car amplifier which cost nearly $100 with decent sound?
  5. kiranmatrixlee

Fosi Audio BT30D Pro review

One YouTuber who bought this told me.
  6. kiranmatrixlee

Thank you very much for the reply. My maximum affordable price range for an amplifier is $100. That is why the comparison takes place with the car amp and Fosi audio. I can see I will get a class AB car amp. Nearly the same price I will get Fosi audio with a class D amp. But I don't know if...
  7. kiranmatrixlee

I am planning to buy one. But having some confusion. My requirement is to connect the below speakers Left and Right speaker specs Model: Sony SS-VX333 Watts: 120 W RMS Impedance: 6Ohm Type: 3Way Subwoofer specs Model: JBL GT-X 1200 JBL Watts: 300W RMS (1200W PMPO) Impedance: 4Ohm I contacted...
  8. kiranmatrixlee

I am seeking a budget-friendly 2.1 HiFi audio amplifier to connect my speakers. My Speaker specification is below. Left and Right speaker specs Model: Sony SS-VX333 Watts: 120 W RMS Impedance: 6Ohm Type: 3Way Subwoofer specs Model: JBL GT-X 1200 JBL Watts: 300W RMS (1200W PMPO) Impedance...
  9. kiranmatrixlee

What is the maximum RMS watts I can get from Fosi Audio BT30D PRO . I check with customer care and they told 165W x2+350W@4Ω is PMPO. The actual is 105W x2+100W@4Ω RMS with provided power supply. I can see TPA3255 can provide more than double the RMS that customer care told us. Can I connect...
Top Bottom