Recent content by kiat

1. K

Designing a 3D Printable Case for the Khadas Tone Board

Hi Would like ask this casing allows the VIM2 connected to Tone Board via GIO?
  2. K

Can you review a Synchro-Mesh S/PDIF re-clocker?

after 22 pages of comments, has any equipment been measured yet?
  3. K

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

@Ben1987 you should consider have Release notes in this directory describing the changes made for each version. Keep all the firmware that was release in the directory
  4. K

Decision paralysis: Topping D50 or KHADAS TONE BOARD

I'll with the tone board with their potentiality where you can integrate with their VIM2 board. With this you won't need shackled yourself with a machine that's connected to the tone board via USB C. It can even be a roon endpoint. You can see the potential of this setup. PS: I'm still in...
  5. K

@amirm have you the chance to measure the Tone Board VIM version when it's connected to the VIM2 board running Volumio? With this setup, it is now a network streamer with DAC capabilities via Tone Board
  6. K

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

I've change input from RCA -> XLR on the THX 789. It's sounds much better running on balance than on RCA. Improved in the dynamics.
  7. K

Currently it's SE connection between amp and headphone
  8. K

Based on the spec of my dac, it is outputting via RCA 1.414 VRMS which is low. I've tried switching over to balanced XLR. Things are much better now.
  9. K

How do you connect the linear PSU to the board? Wanted to try the same thing thanks !!!
  10. K

The previous poster was asking reference what was I initially listening to on the HD650 compared to my current 789+HD6XX combo.
  11. K

I was listening to via analog out from iphone XS -> RCA of HDVD800 -> HD650 via unbalance
  12. K

That will be sad. I'll try to find a way to verify if it's a equipment issue.
  13. K

current setup I'm on gain 2 with the gain dialled to 70-80% of max volume. Currently when I listen to HD6XX it does not offer the intimacy and dynamics compared to HD650. Not too sure if it's a problem of why setup.
  14. K

Had paired THX 789 with my new HD6XX. So far have been underwhelm with what I've heard compared to a different setup running HD650. I've tried running in the headphone for 4 days, so far still not too impressed. Wanted to check how's everyone's experience running on HD6XX
Top Bottom