Recent content by Khronikos

1. K

HD600 vs HD650

Well I guess the reply needs to be edited if you are not talking about HD600s. But there are plenty of very good Beyer's as well. I don't think they exist just for audio production. Plenty of targets they have in their marketing not for audio production at all, including their high-end headphones.
  2. K

HD600 vs HD650

I have now owned two pairs of the 600. One older and the current one brand new. I lower treble -.24dB at 4K, -.6dB at 8K, and -1.08dB at 16K. This peak is so vastly misunderstood and ridiculous it's insane lol. There is nothing shouty about the headphones really. They just have full treble...
  3. K

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

Got my new pair of HD600s. Wow, these are beautiful. I like all the changes they made to these. The HD600 now looks like a legit set. I will echo some of the packaging criticism. Holy hell did they cheap out on it lol! Mine were not damaged at all luckily. Still have my old box too. My old pair...
  4. K

Yeah I need to replace my 600s I guess. Left channel is starting to get flimsy with connection, and I definitely prefer the aesthetics. I know I will probably like the treble on the 650, but I don't really want a midbass hump in my present tunings. So it's another 600 for me, but I would prefer...
  5. K

I will probably be getting a new HD600 since my olds ones have some peeling and I wanted a pair for vacation and rougher use. Was also thinking about the HD650. I would love to hear it. But mostly I love the mids on these things. I EQ the treble from 2K onward from around -.36dB to just under...
Top Bottom