Recent content by Ken1951

1. Ken1951

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

I started in the main store of an audio chain in the summer of 1973 and we still had a pair of Bozak 302a in the large showroom. Their best use came a little while later as a stand for a pair of AR-LST!
  2. Ken1951

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

Fricking Bozak Concert Grand from half a century ago or more. Plenty of tweeters there!
  3. Ken1951

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Beautiful wood for sure.
  4. Ken1951

Celebrity RIP Thread

Damn...
  5. Ken1951

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

This is such a thing all across all other audio forums. I like looking at systems on SHF sometimes and there was a recent post talking about esthetics and then slamming ASR folks as those who don't care about such things - WTAF is with these people? Rabid I guess. Some systems look nice but...
  6. Ken1951

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

The thing is - like much else EA seems to do - there is no "Ferrari white". Ferrari has used, and uses, many different whites through the years. Just like other colors. They're "Bianco.....", with the Bianco followed by the name for a particular white.
  7. Ken1951

Remembering a very sad and tragic day...

April 16, 2007 A horrible day here in Blacksburg...
  8. Ken1951

1 foot solid silver conductor interconnect vs. 0.5 foot Mogami W2964 interconnect

The answer to all your questions is: Money!
  9. Ken1951

Back in the dark ages when I still played, my Martin tenor sax sounded different than my Selmer MK6 tenor, which sounded different from an old Conn tenor I had. I want my hi-fi equipment to reproduce those differences and the differences between whatever is on different recordings as faithfully...
  10. Ken1951

Problem is Tek-not boy refuses to just leave well enough alone and hope the noise - created by him - dies down. Which of course ti won't if he keeps playing the fool.
  11. Ken1951

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

These days I wouldn't want to wager any money on that.
Top Bottom