Recent content by Kegemusha

1. Kegemusha

Bit Perfect Yes or No

In my PC, In foobar, you can have bit perfect, but, I could be wrong, I think I can still do some EQ in foobar.
  2. Kegemusha

Teufel Streamer

Hi, anyone familiar with this streamer? I know they have multi room speakers also.
  3. Kegemusha

Why is everyone using USB/XMOS. Why not PCIE SPDIF Out?

I use USB for laptop/mobile Toslink: TV/cd player (I just have stereo system, no AVR) coax: streamer
  4. Kegemusha

Do you have Spotify lossless in your country?

Lol, sounds crap to me, I hate itunes (I only have windows PC), worst SW ever. That is the strength of Spotify, the app, it is very god.
  5. Kegemusha

Will you stop using Spotify now? Vote

If apple, qobuz, amazon and others can have CD quality, why not spotify? Sometimes 320kbs is fine, when walking/travelling to work and using bluetooth headphones or multiroom, this is ok for me. Sometimes I would like to stream CD quality to my main system, and spotify do not have that now. I...
  6. Kegemusha

Reviewer's Music

7. Kegemusha

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

I heard Blake Mills before, but the CD with Palladino is great::
  8. Kegemusha

Do you have Spotify lossless in your country?

No and no info on when, I think announcing that we will see spotifyFI at end of 2021 and then instead, total silent, is not serious for such a big company. But the bosses att that company earns a ton of money, so I guess they dont bother about this. I think the aggressive price from apple make...
  9. Kegemusha

Out for a few more days

Like the Templars would say, after darkness you will find the light. I had my issues with builders as well, the roof, the whole roof. But at the end and after miserable weeks all was fixed, but the stress is terrible. I hope you will manage to fix this soon.
  10. Kegemusha

Frustrated

So if understand right, you usually used your iphone to airpods, so this means BTtoot only?, I dont think you need a DAP, buy an apple USB dongle and use you phone and I hope the music source are at least CD quality. I listen FLACS from my S21 trough an apple dongle and sunds really good, even...
  11. Kegemusha

The Matrix Resurrections what a horrible movie...

Agree, movie was bad, to me at least, as latest marvels including Eternals. Maybe they should stop making superheroes movies now. I guess after seeing "The Boys" and "Preacher" (that I also read all comics), all is bad.
  12. Kegemusha

Vista Audio Spark II Review (Amplifer)

That guy Stereopolice knows at least about electronics.
Top Bottom