KEFCarver

Have been interested in Audio since the late 70's. Was a member of the AES for several years. Would only go into an "audio store" when I had money I could spend. I like vintage equipment- amps, receivers, cassette decks, preamps and speakers- sometimes getting a good deal one that is broken and repairing it. Most recently I purchased a calibrated mic and have been using REW to measure all of my speakers, which is educational and fun. I listen to all types of music on just about all formats. I still listen to cassettes that I made in the 80's, LP's and even 8-tracks- I have a Pioneer QX-8000 quad receiver and a Panasonic Quad 8track player that I listen too every now and then. I have several stereos set up in my home. One of Amir's videos popped up on my Youtube feed a few weeks ago and I watched it and thought "this is my kind of review" and have been a fan since. Hopefully I can contribute to the forums.
Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0e8nW0K2S2DMRjzCYl8DQ
Occupation
Electrical Engineer (RF & Microwave devices and Test- retired in 2020), Electronic Tech

Followers

Top Bottom