Recent content by keebz28

1. keebz28

Fake ifi zen can power supply?

Where was this purchased from? Reach out to iFi and see if they can replace it for you.
  2. keebz28

Fake ifi zen can power supply?

What is leading you to assuming that this is a fake power supply? Have you done testing with a voltmeter to see if it falls short of specs?
  3. keebz28

Tilt Tone Control for Headphones / Speakers

I've been using a 2 db Gain on the filter to mostly listen to most of my music and it does make most of my music livelier and gains good amount of tonality.
  4. keebz28

Tilt Tone Control for Headphones / Speakers

I added the filter you suggested to my six band PEQ for my Sennheiser HD560s and have been listening to it for few days.
  5. keebz28

If "Tube Sound" Is a Myth, Why Tubes?

What are we prattling on about here is something that is subjective on an objective forum? Lets agree to disagree and enjoy the music in whatever form that suits your fancy.
  6. keebz28

Recommendation request thread

Oh man, this is a tough one. Hard to find good open back at this price range because virtually the whole market at this price range seems to be closed backs. I would raise up the budget to around $100 and get Sennheiser HD 559. They're not hard to EQ and the stock sound is usually very good on...
  7. keebz28

Custom Grado Clone With Elleven Acoustica R1 Driver Review

The low end grados lack the bass punch and good FR. They’re not everyone’s cup of tea for fit and comfort and aftermarket pads don’t make them any better. They’re a love hate relationship at best.I have a pair of SR80e with G cushions and I can only listen to them with classical music.
  8. keebz28

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

After a few those Jameson shots, I am sure i'd be seeing tiles o_O
  9. keebz28

Any interest in measurements of the La Rosita Gamma HD Streamer?

The current environ with FedEx and UPS is very frightening with the amount of volume they're processing and lost items which increases the risk by a huge amount.
  10. keebz28

OH Adam, ooh you put a hand down the viper pit! :eek:
  11. keebz28

Are those supposed to be Faraday cases for the USB and DAC to isolate noise? I feel like this is too much money for something that will disappoint because of how it is implemented.
  12. keebz28

Topping E30 DAC Review

I am using the same Adapter with an iPhone XR. It is now working after switching the power off and putting the dac in correct mode.
  13. keebz28

Topping E30 DAC Review

I figured out the issue. The DAC was stuck in preamp mode and not dac mode. Now it’s switching according to the media resolution.
  14. keebz28

Topping E30 DAC Review

yea unfortunately my iphone doesn't autoswitch the resolution or bitrate for the hi-res media on the E30 which is connected via USB dongle to the USB input on the E30.
Top Bottom