Recent content by Karu

1. K

Streamer connection on Genelec 8361

You probably know, but the Neutrik has a BNC connector on the other end, so you also need to buy the coax/bnc adapter + bnc cable if you don’t have any around.
  2. K

Streamer connection on Genelec 8361

I am using the original solution from your post - Wiim Pro digital out -> Neutrik adapter -> Ones. Works fine. Was cheaper than getting the SHD Studio
  3. K

best home theater speakers (5.1) under 30k

Philarmonic HT Tower x4-5 (4 if you get the matching center channel instead) in finish of your choice from https://www.alexissonus.com/ And 3-4 subs as recommended earlier.
  4. K

What electronic audio products you want tested most

Maybe mentioned, would really love to see Trinnov Nova measured.
  5. K

What's been your experience with SMSL/Topping reliability & warranty support?

Topping E30 running daily for 3 yrs. no issues.
  6. K

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

Interesting. Why did you choose say Trinnov vs. Dirac. If you take the sub integration out, and stay with the 2 channels, do you see Trinnov as much better icing than Dirac could provide? Why, how, etc.?
  7. K

What are my fellow Genelec owners feeding them with?

Has there been anything new appearing to feed digital to the monitors? Tried wiim pro but got too much ground noise. Gevol website doesn’t seem to indicate they have launched?
  8. K

Sigberg Audio Manta (12" wideband cardioid active speakers) development thread

Nice, why not one below, the other on top of Manta?
  9. K

Sigberg Audio Saranna (fullrange, cardioid active floorstander) development thread

There is always an option of a kick ass Viking name. Magnus, Knut, Erik, Thor
  10. K

Sigberg Audio Saranna (fullrange, cardioid active floorstander) development thread

It’s a little dark the name, Revenant, no? Animated corpse with purpose to haunt the living.
  11. K

Prefer single colour throughout the speaker. No veneer sides.
  12. K

Dirac Live standalone for PC and Mac

Was curious if Denon 3800/4800 would have DLBC but didn’t see. I am still on a quest to find the simplest solution for 2.4 stereo and haven’t found it yet.
  13. K

BASS!

14. K

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

Is that a hardware product or a software on the computer? Maybe you can paste a link if a standalone hardware product?
  15. K

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

Sorry, I meant in your 2.2 system where you have the MOTU, where do you have dirac dlbc in the flow?
Top Bottom