Recent content by kamui

1. kamui

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

From my experience, you have an S9 Pro. When I contacted them, they said the device manager name dictated which I had. I asked them for the newest firmware, thinking I had a non Pro a few weeks back. They asked me the name of the device in device manager. They said they have 2 different...
  2. kamui

It looks like the S9 PRO has its own product detail page on Hidizs' website now.
  3. kamui

Hmm, I've been using the S9 Pro with my iPad Pro without issue with the included cable, their USB C cable is indeed one way so you need to plug in the USB head with the logo into the iPad/Mac. I don't have a cable to try it with my iPhone and I only use the S9 with my iPad Pro or my Mac. For...
  4. kamui

As a last ditch effort before returning it, you could email them and ask for the latest firmware for the S9 Pro. If it is a software issue with your OS/software, maybe it was a known issue and was fixed. Worth a try before you ship it back to them.
  5. kamui

I asked for a spec sheet or product page, they pasted me the specs in an AliExpress message. That's what I reposted. So, there was no link. This was the Hidizs seller on AliExpress, so I assume they are the main seller of the S9 there? They did say the S9's were now out of stock, which is why...
  6. kamui

I asked Hidizs for the specs or product details of the S9PRO and after some back and forth, this is what they sent me: They also indicated that the S9PRO was improved over the S9, saying that the motherboard is higher quality and that the sound quality will be better/improved. FYI some of this...
  7. kamui

Looks like if you order the Hidizs S9 from AliExpress, you'll get the S9 Pro now. The box, packaging, and case don't mention "Pro" anywhere, but if you connect it to Windows and check the Device Manager, it's clearly labeled "Hidizs S9Pro". I contacted Hidizs for the latest firmware and their...
  8. kamui

Hm, I actually just ordered the S9. I did some googling and I found this on a weibo.cn link with photos of the S9 Pro and claims the S9 Pro will use the ES9218 DAC chip instead of the AK4493 on the S9. Form factor from the photos look the same otherwise?
Top Bottom