Recent content by Kaeroe

1. K

How does the ADI-2 Pro FS R BE amp compare to an A90?

Oh is that a passthrough that would work with the front outs in balanced mode? And would it work as a "fixed volume line out" so that I don't boost the shakers volume before it gets to the sub amp? Or would that be controllable, as I think I saw something about locking volume control through the...
  2. K

Thank you :) would a digital audio splitter degrade the quality if placed before the dac? this one seems like it would work in the way i would like, but i dont want to lose any quality at all in exchange for the shaker : https://www.richersounds.com/cyp-au-d12-digital-opt-audio-splitter.html
  3. K

Seems like perhaps I could use a "CYP AU-D12" digital splitter, and use an old audioengine D1 before the shaker amp? Would only add £65 to the cost and enable me to still use balanced on the front? However I have no idea about this but would the splitter degrade the audio quality going into the...
  4. K

I am glad to hear it would power it but devastated about the rear outs :( Given that I am using optical out from the TV, would I be able to use an optical splitter to go to a second DAC for the shaker? Or is this essentially leaving me with either unbalanced in the rme or the topping combo?
  5. K

So i had been planning to buy a D90le and an A90 in the coming weeks, but they are kinda out of stock everywhere in the uk. I have now noticed the ADI-2 Pro FS R BE (pretty much the same price as the topping combo). My use for this would be a DCA aeon noire, using balanced 2x trs OIDIO cables...
Top Bottom