Recent content by juniorspesh

1. J

Question re monitor pops (especially if you own a G4 KRK)

Sounds like a job for the xmas holidays :) That hiss list is very interesting, thanks! Nearly spat my tea out at the KRK measurements... maybe I just need a bigger house. Shame the Kali's aren't on there, I keep hearing "12db reduction" but struggling to find what that was from. Do you have...
  2. J

@AnalogSteph really appreciate the detailed response. Thanks! I read about the Black Gunk of Death :eek: I might have a go one day and open them up, it can't be any harder than replacing the battery in a 2015 Macbook...! They do still put out a decent sound to be fair, but lots of strange...
  3. J

@Somafunk thanks for the reply dude. I actually emailed the guy who made that video yesterday and he had the same issue before sending them back. He also said he runs the 12s2 subs and that has the same power on/off pop. I've emailed KRK (via Gibson) but not really holding my breath for a...
  4. J

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been on this forum every day for last month or so while I've been agonising over a new pair of monitors. They are mainly for home djing, with a bit of production. I had a pair of G2 Rokit 8's that lasted 10+ years but have finally just about given up...
Top Bottom