Recent content by JRG123

1. JRG123

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

SU-1 is a DAC with excelent measurements and you'd probably won't need to buy a DAC anymore, for that price is a steal. But like I implied before, I don't think DAC's sound different, SU-1 and SU-8 are both transparent enough and with great features, you just need to look for the ones you really...
  2. JRG123

Exactly, maybe you'll notice an improvement by upgrading other components like Amplifiers or Headphones
  3. JRG123

Get the SU-8 only if you need XLR outputs and remote control
  4. JRG123

Fosi Audio SK02 DAC & HP Amp Review

Finally! Someone thought about this! I mean, is it that hard to implement something so basic yet essential?
  5. JRG123

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

Aune fan here, my loyal S7 amplifier I will never let it go. I'm glad they're making incursions into the headphone world now, delivering top quality as always, I wish them the best
  6. JRG123

JDS Atom Amp 2 Headphone Amplifier Review

This level of performance at that price, made in USA, I think we're ready to declare Headphone Amps as a solved problem
  7. JRG123

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

Really hard to see it in the picture but I should've read the specs more carefully, I guess
  8. JRG123

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

A remote and a SD slot and I'd be interested. Also, I wonder how regular the software updates are because, unless you don't buy an expensive flagship phone with full support, Android is pretty much a defective OS, goes obsolete in around 6 months
  9. JRG123

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Amazing performance, reasonable price. Plus, it looks gorgeous in gray
  10. JRG123

JPS Superconductor V USB Cable Review

$1,000 for a printer cable. And then people criticize Apple
  11. JRG123

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

With the problem of the DAC and the Amp solved, this is the type of product I'd be paying attention. All in one solution you can enjoy out of the box, nice features and aesthetics, compact enough, I wouldn't mind taking this to work everyday. To Zidoo, for putting performance at the service of...
  12. JRG123

Edifier S3000 Pro and the wireless connection between L/R

Hi, I don't own the S3000pro's (I want them) but by reading your comment I remembered watching a gameplay using these speakers. I don't know if a YT video could tell you if there's a delay but I leave you the link anyway. I believe the guy's using an Xbox console
  13. JRG123

SMSL D400EX DAC Review

At this pace I'd say 5 months. Real question is: does it even matter? There are plenty of sub $200 options today that exceed not only your capabilities but every human being
  14. JRG123

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Upgrade the remote. How many of you would accept this crappy remote with any other mainstream piece of equipement. TV? Receiver? Bluray? They all come with something nice regardless of the price. This device is reaching the 1K range, put some quality accesories in the box
  15. JRG123

Edifier MR4 Review (Budget Monitor)

Sounds like a great deal. Where I live, best case I can get a 305 for that price. A unit.
Top Bottom