Recent content by Jpdelaney.tml

1. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Wiim mini new FW fixes Amazon Music play pause issue. Had for a while. Seem better, normal action.
  2. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Oh ya, gapless playback sooner too. DSOM lives again. Animals is great! Got to love it!
  3. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

I would rather have multiple updates than none. How your songbird running? At least there has been a positive progression of the Wiim Mini since it’s release. I liked being a Beta tester as I got hi-res to my external DAC sooner than otherwise would of. Given the price of the new “budget”...
  4. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Does anyone know what FW 3064 (230129) changed/fixed?
  5. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Here is the question of the day! Is there any sound quality benefit to setting the optical output to more than 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz while using an external DAC noting its 96-98 dB SNR (maximum at this resolution). The war is not over on this, I am good at CD quality if that is really what I get...
  6. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

4752, Thks for commenting.
  7. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

My play pause skip is really delayed. Is yours after FW update??
  8. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Set your tablet/smartphone not to go to sleep or screen save?
  9. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

I think it meant to say 24 Bits not 32, sent bug report. Picky picky.
  10. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

In case we are bored with the mini and it’s little issues. I don’t think it’s pushing 32 bit audio even if I’m using Windows.
  11. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thank you for that answer. Seems a reasonable approach. Volumes control = no bit perfect always! Got it.
  12. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

On a side note, Has anyone checked for distortions using Wiim Mini’s volume control with external DAC? With and without EQ on? Just wondering if the 20 bits of S/N the DAC has would provide enough headroom for undistorted volume control use? What is the cost of using the Units volume control...
  13. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Over night updated to …7934…moving us all back a version.
  14. J

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Me too update “fail”but device info says “NEW”, ..7454. Concerns??
Top Bottom