Recent content by josiah

1. J

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

If anyone as interested, I ordered from Apos and my shipment was delayed from October 20th to Nov 16th (shipping date). They notified me in an email. They have also updated their website to reflect the new date. I am hoping they can meet this new date.
  2. J

Loxjie D30 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I don't know about the HD800s; however, the AMP didn't seem powerful enough to open my Sundara's. I have returned mine and am ordering the Topping DX3 Pro+. I want a combo unit to get rid of my current GSX1000, D50s, and Atom combo. So I do have something nice to compare it to. The DAC with the...
  3. J

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Does this unit save different volumes for Active Speakers vs Headphones W/AMP, or is it the same volume for both at all times?
  4. J

Loxjie D30 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Would this be enough to power HifiMan Sundara's without any issues? I currently have a D50s/Atom combination, and if this wouldn't have any noticeable sound difference, I would like to make the switch. More worried about using the amp than anything. I would really like to go down to one unit.
  5. J

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Thank you everyone. The Atom and D50s look good together. I really do like the look of this unit. They should be proud.
  6. J

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Is it safe to assume that if I already have an Atom, I probably would not notice a difference. Sundara's are my daily drivers. Had I known about this a few weeks ago I might have gotten this. I like the look.
  7. J

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Apos: 2 year warranty Drop: (No Warranty Listed) "Some products purchased on Drop include a manufacturer's warranty. These products will have the warranty listed on their pages. Products that don’t come with a manufacturer's warranty will be subject to a 30-day return policy as long as there...
  8. J

Just have Apos price match it. Get better customer service, faster shipping, and longer warranty. That's what I did.
  9. J

Can we trust our ears?

I just took this test with my D50s, Atom, and Sundara combination. My questions is wouldn't this test be influenced by windows mixer? I have troubles telling the difference between Uncompressed and the hire compression. I never guessed 128kbps. am very new to this...Spotify user. Maybe, I just...
  10. J

I have been using my D50s for a couple days now. I have it paired with the JDS Atom. Definitely an audible upgrade over the Fiio K5 Pro. Glad I gave Topping a second chance. Everything sounds so clear.
  11. J

Can you be more sensitive to the AMP than the DAC?

I have recently gotten into the audio side of entertainment lately. I'm really enjoying my Sundara's right now. I have been doing the usual...trying to find the perfect Audio combination for the price. One thing I have noticed, is that I seem to be a lot more sensitive to the quality of the AMP...
  12. J

Z Reviews meets PS Audio!

I know people are polarized on Zeo here; however, I bought my Sundara based on his review. I feel that review was spot on. *shrug* I can't trust him for DAC reviews though...
  13. J

Anyone had their audio equipment go through Customs?

It was from Apos.store. Topping D50s sent from Hong Kong, China, to United States. Package was sent via DHL Express by Apos.
  14. J

Anyone had their audio equipment go through Customs?

My D50s went through customs. Just wondering what peoples normal experience with products that go through customs are. I assume everything will be fine.
Top Bottom