Recent content by Jorgitok

1. J

A collection of speaker target responses in .csv/.txt format

This curve makes my NAD M10 sound quite well
  2. J

What is your favorite house curve

I would appreciate any comments to help me understand why this solution outperforms those provided by Dirac or the use of Harman curves. This particular approach brings my system to life in comparison to others that sound dull. Thanks
  3. J

NAD M10 Streaming Amplifier Review

I would say never, I was told 2.5 years ago, directly from NAD through email, it was coming SOON.
  4. J

Dirac Live Bass Control coming to Dirac Live Stereo This YEAR!!

I wish they didnt lie to you as they did to me on October 10th, 2021 "Through an easing of Emergency Measures along with some creative ways our QA Teams have been able to test in their home offices, we are slowly getting back on track. We hope to provide an updated timeline and get the much...
  5. J

Posted on another forum to my inquiry : "As previously stated, NAD does not support DLBC. They teased it as a “coming soon” feature in August 2019 and have been dragging their feet ever since then, burning up a lot of customer goodwill in the process. I do not expect them to make it available on...
  6. J

Already asked Dirac, but no reply yet, On requirements they just list only computer operations systems? So as long the computer is enough for any amp brand?
  7. J

Warning: change your password please!

How do you set up the 2 step within ASR?
  8. J

The old channel measurement was 2 channels AND a Subwoofer with NO available DLBC. Do I need to run a new sweep if DLBC feature is made available?
  9. J

Can you use an old measurement or is mandatory to run a new sweep?
  10. J

If by any chance is related to the subject under discussion:
  11. J

May be somebody can help to understand. With this new feature, Bass Control will be available in a streamer, NAD M10, stereo with sub out? Thanks
  12. J

NORDOST TYR 2 Review (Coax Cable)

I am thinking more like a wall of shame of the biggest swindlers. Actually we also could entertain an annual meeting to award the Gold Panthers and the Panthers of Shame
  13. J

NORDOST TYR 2 Review (Coax Cable)

Amir. As a public service, shouldn't you keep a poster/list of the worst delincuents?
  14. J

Room Measurement Tutorial for Dummies Part 2

In the first measure, the most important, the mike has to be between your ears, so you can not be there, right?. But you want to be there and your body will be reflecting sounds, right? The other measures have to be run under similar conditions. Nevertheless, pay way more attention to setting up...
Top Bottom