J

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      Joesax replied to the thread Benchmark ABH2 Replacement.
      Burden of Proof? Really? I didn’t post looking for approval or to prove anything. Over three years ago when buying a new system I...
    • J
      I only have one and I just listed it for sale on US Audiomart 2 days ago.
    • J
      Oh reasons. Well it is my first dedicated streamer. Was using my MacBook before. Why this one? Many reasons. Aurender Streamers to my...
    • J
      I listed my new system in a previous post. The Streamer is the Aurender N20.
    • J
      No keep them if you enjoy them and aren’t looking for something better or interested in spending money. It’s an excellent amp.
    • J
      Keith Here’s the way I compare when auditioning new equipment. I have a reference recording. It’s Britten’s Young People’s Guide To...
    • J
      As I said my only intent as a Benchmark owner was to say I have found something that in my system and experience is better all things...
    • J
      My intent has not been to convince anyone of anything. Just wanted to state that for me I have found a better amp than the Benchmark and...
    • J
      Keith First, the Accuphase 270 was their entry level integrated from years ago so no valid comparison here. Accuphase has continued to...
    • J
      As the original poster I would like to comment on the responses. The inability by some here to even consider that different high...
    • J
      Yes Keith in my experience I auditioned several amps at the same dealer with the same speakers I own and each delivered a different...
    • J
      Pogo Not did not listen to the NAD in bridged mode.
    • J
      Ron Twxas Sorry I misinterpreted your response thinking you were referring to the ABH2 and not losing my wife.
    • J
      Ron Texas Far from a loss. This is now the best system I’ve ever had in my life and this Accuphase was the cornerstone component.
    • J
      Pogo You may be right. Only briefly listened to that amp. It’s very nice but sounded similar to the ABH2 an every other SS amp. But a...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom