Recent content by Joe0429

1. J

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

I didn't say Fosi claimed that Class-D amplifiers are digital. I was just pointing out that the part of their diagram labeled as "digital" is not actually digital. So please don't put words in my mouth. There are already many discussions about Class-D on ASR, so please refer to the relevant...
  2. J

https://fosiaudio.com/pages/balanced-dual-mode-class-d-amplifier-za3
  3. J

@Fosi Audio The letter "D" in Class-D does not stand for "Digital".
  4. J

If you are using it as a dual mono block, you do not need two RCA sets. If you want to bi-amp the tweeters and woofers separately, the MiniDSP Flex offers digital active crossover functionality. Alternatively, the Schiit Saga can also fulfill the need for two RCA output sets.
  5. J

@Fosi Audio, thank you for the confirmation. I sincerely apologize for my previous doubts. This is great news for users who want to use ZA3 in mono mode.
  6. J

Yes, I also noticed the power of Mono Mode before buying. Many manufacturers label the theoretical value of PBTL. At that time, I thought that Fosi's Mono Mode power was the real PBTL power limited by power supply and other factors. Just like IPunchCholla said. It is also possible that Fosi's...
  7. J

At first, I thought that the PBTL circuit was as shown in the figure below, so the speaker terminals were connected to L+ and R+. Toku reminded me that the ZA3's PBTL might be the following way, with the speaker terminals connected to R+ and R-.
  8. J

I would like to apologize for my previous emotional statement. If it is not used to drive a 2-ohm beast, I think that for most applications, the difference between the two is not that obvious. However, it may be disappointing for Mono mode users who hope to get more power through PBTL mode...
  9. J

Unlike the A07 Max, which explicitly states that it uses PBTL mono mode, Fosi ZA3's introduction does not mention PBTL at all. Based on the TPA3255 datasheet, I speculate that Fosi ZA3 uses mono BTL configuration, not PBTL. This also explains why ZA3's mono mode uses the right channel instead of...
  10. J

I purchased two sets of Fosi Audio ZA3 amplifiers with 48V5A power supplies from Taobao. These amplifiers should already be the official release version, as there are already many buyer reviews on the Taobao page. Packaging: The two sets of amplifiers were only packaged in bubble wrap bags...
  11. J

Pre-amp with crossover

Arylic S50 Pro+ with SUB OUT. But it doesn't have balanced in/out. Link
  12. J

Anyone have their own private cloud audio streaming service

Bubbleupnp could also access your Google drive directly. Maybe It's the similar way like you used by Icedrive.
  13. J

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Oh, That's a good news. They've found out how to fix the problem. But also a bad news, it's couldn't be fixed by updating firmware thought USB port.
  14. J

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Not the windows driver downloaded from Hidizs website. There's a new S9 firmware, but you have to contact customer service to get it. Don't know why they don't release it on their website.
  15. J

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hi nimar, https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/vtv-purifi-1et400a-updates.17564/post-665909 According to those photos shared by ironhorse128, the difference of pin connection between VTV and Ghent are Pin1 'AMPON' and Pin3 'FATAL'. For safety reason, I think it will be...
Top Bottom