Recent content by jkuc003

1. J

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

I apologise if this has been discussed previously but I can’t seem to find an answer. I’m interested in the wiim, currently use a Chromecast audio for streaming purposes, but would be keen to get the wiim if the buttons act like they do on the Sonos products. With my little Sonos Roam if I...
  2. J

DCA Noire + Qudelix 5k = Worthwhile to go balanced ?

Do you know of anyone doing this with the standard Dummer cable? I have put this question to DCA but have not had a response. I did come across a post from 2020 on another forum from DCA but would like clarification that the main cable of their current Dummer setup is four core and able to be...
  3. J

Dongle DAC not requiring driver on Windows 10

Excellent info, thanks heaps! I had seen that load graph and was hoping you may be around to give me some direction. Sounds like the E1DA 9038S may be the way to go, I can live with the splitter only powering the DAC. Hopefully it's no problem installing a 2.5mm trrs on the end of the dummer...
  4. J

Dongle DAC not requiring driver on Windows 10

Hi all, two questions here - I'm after a DAC/amp which can run my DCA Aeon Closed RT's from my work computer, unfortunately IT will not permit any drivers to be installed. Alternatively if I can run it from my Samsung phone whilst simultaneously charging that would be fine. I see you can...
Top Bottom