Recent content by JimmyBuckets

1. J

JDS Atom Amp 2 Headphone Amplifier Review

The only real consideration would be channel balance of the Element, but it seems JDS labs has that nailed on the Atom's potentiometer. Think for me, simple is better. I'll be going with the Atom for now. It's cheap enough to change my mind later! Thanks for the review!
  2. J

JDS Atom Amp 2 Headphone Amplifier Review

Would there be any benefits to going with the Element III vs the Atom 2 stack. My guess is very little to nothing audibly?
  3. J

FS: RME ADI-2 DAC FS AKM v2

Sound wise it's impeccable, condition I would say is an 8-9 only because I don't think anything used is perfect. I do have the box and the original manual. The only reason I have considered selling is I have no place to have it permanently set up. I know at some point lugging it in and out of...
  4. J

Hi yes I still do have the unit. What would you like to knock w?
  5. J

Yes I still have it.
  6. J

Subwoofers make all big speakers obsolete?

I don't know much about pianos but, doesn't it create all sorts of resonance? Is there some sort of brake for the wire inside?
  7. J

HD6XX - Schiit Stack - Need More Punch!

You could try some different pads also.
  8. J

Yes I still have it.
  9. J

Small world! I'm Apex. Would you like to check out what I'm selling?
  10. J

I'm near Raleigh NC
  11. J

Would $875 entice any buyers? I also have some headphones I will be selling as well. Up for grabs and all in great condition. Dt880 600ohm $100, HD6xx $175, HD 58x $125, Beyer Tygr $100. Open to reasonable offers.
  12. J

Well loved and will be missed RME ADI DAC FS v2 with AKM 4493. Excellent with box and all accessories. $1000.
Top Bottom