Recent content by Jimi Floyd

1. J

what are your industrial design favorites?

Since we are at it, an evergreen: the BIC 4-color ballpoint pen
  2. J

what are your industrial design favorites?

R.I.P. Marcello Gandini Marcello Gandini passed away yesterday in his hometown Turin, where he was born in 1938. A designer who had a profound impact on the automobile history starting from the 1960s, in particular creating sports models. From 1966 to 1980 he was chief designer of Bertone...
  3. J

Introducing the Phono Cartridge Measurement Library

I love this thread, it has been really helpful and instructive to me, and I spin records since 48 years now. I would like to thank all of you who posted measurements and the OP first and foremost. I am tempted to get a measurement record and start experimenting myself, maybe I will post some...
  4. J

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Nah, that's Gotham City :) :) :)
  5. J

A Call For Humor!

So true
  6. J

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

For Those About to Rock
  7. J

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

I can't understand the filtered sub out. An unfiltered pre out is more flexible, subwoofers have their own filter anyway.
  8. J

Concert photos

Great Shots!
  9. J

FAQ Questions on Audio/ASR

Amir is regretting big time asking for FAQs from you guys. Instead of helping him you are just having fun.
  10. J

This is NOT a plant I grew. A friend of a friend of a friend MAYBE did it, in a country where it's legal, anyway.
  11. J

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Greetings from Pisa. You will not believe it but the bell tower of this cathedral is actually leaning...
  12. J

Be careful, the pick of destiny is dangerous...
Top Bottom