Recent content by Jer

1. J

LXmini Clone

Yup- have my umik1 now to help EQ. It’s definitely interesting. Loving the dispersion of sound and how low they go with the bigger driver.
  2. J

New build of Linkwitz LXMini

I used xkitz 12v pre amp powered boards cross over boards and It sounds pretty great. Just need to measure and tweak fiberfill and pipe lengths. Then can and any passive tweaks to the power side from there.
  3. J

Emotiva PA-1 Review (Amplifier)

Great reviews as always. Any suggestions for an amp or two under 299$ that might be still available? Currently using 4channels of yamaha RX-V 795a with dual xkitz 700hz active analogue xovers. Kits included... I need two for these guys.
  4. J

LXmini Clone

Thanks. Sounds pretty amazing. Finally received my xkitz crossover @700hz. And using yamaha preamp into a 5.1 Yamaha amp for Bi-amping. $10 tweets and some 7” bass drivers I had kicking around from Germany- east I think. LOL
  5. J

New build of Linkwitz LXMini

Yeah I finally figured it out. Took a while home built. Sound pretty amazing- Used active analog crossovers.
  6. J

Emotiva PA-1 Review (Amplifier)

Sweet! Great review as always. What is the highest rated amp here yet under under $500? Even if it’s just a kit?
  7. J

LXmini Clone

I used Same tweeter but bigger woofer - 50 yr old German from a box with blown tweets, and Xkits preamp active analogue crossover. With yamaha 5ch amp. For separate bi—amping. From yamaha preamp. will measure ASAP with umik- and add passive filters as required. How long should the 3” open...
Top Bottom