Recent content by JediMa

1. JediMa

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

I have it here for 2 days and ... W O W.. all my planars now really sounds like they were meant to sound!
  2. JediMa

Topping L50 upgrade?

Thank you this solved my first big concern
  3. JediMa

Topping L50 upgrade?

There's something to thing about here, and some question, how would I connect my E50 Dac to the A70? and do young that's not a so solid upgrade from the L50 you had and the A70 you are using now?
  4. JediMa

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Topping L50 is a good amp, but I would like something with more features (ports, remote, display ) so I was considering a A 70 pro, because of the more features, more power and not massive power supply hanging from AC. Is it a way to go or it's not worth it?
  5. JediMa

Topping L50 upgrade?

Topping L50 is a good amp, but I would like something with more features (ports, remote, display ) so I was considering a A 70 pro, because of the more features, more power and not massive power supply hanging from AC. Is it a way to go or it's not worth it?
  6. JediMa

New Headphones Help

So in the end these Hi-X60 look like very good HP for the price, I m really starting to consider to buy them, thank you
  7. JediMa

New Headphones Help

I was Actually i'm missing closed back of excellent level to use when there's noise in the house (which happens quite often)
  8. JediMa

New Headphones Help

Oh I dont know much about Austrian Audio, I will read some review thank you I was really considering Focal Elegia, to have headphones with good sound and that i can't use when there's noise in the other room or my gf is watching tv
  9. JediMa

New Headphones Help

I have them, I wanted something better than them
  10. JediMa

New Headphones Help

I probably won't ever spend 1000 for HP so the purpose is to add something quite distinctive in the collection, like top closed ones
  11. JediMa

New Headphones Help

Defintively Rock - Hard Rock and Metal, altough I listen any genre, Rock and Classical are my favourites
  12. JediMa

New Headphones Help

I'm planning to buy new headphones for Christmas in the 500 euro range. I need your help to find out which are the right addition to my collection. At the moment I have: - EDXS which are my best ones (sound quality wise) I like everything about their sound. - HD600 that i consider a must have...
  13. JediMa

LF "forgiving" Headphones

Bad quality recordings or just average ones
  14. JediMa

LF "forgiving" Headphones

I've few good Headphones (my fav ones HD600 and EDXS ..) to listen the best music, quality wise because they won't be forgiving with bad quality one. So I'm searching for headphones for casual listening that still can sound nice (i know that's not so clear but I can't find a better way to...
Top Bottom