Recent content by jd_cincy

1. J

Speaker designs using Purifi drivers

That is the best DiY write-up I've ever seen! Looking for a passive, 6.5" Purifi w/2x side mounted Purifi radiators design and came across this.
  2. J

Apos customer service?

Just to pile on here, I returned a couple items and they sat on it for almost 3 weeks until I threatened to contact my CC company to reverse the charge. I had been contacting them every few days, that was the 5th email and I also attempted to use the chat bot once with no luck. After the...
  3. J

VTV Stereo Purifi Amp

This is sold.
  4. J

Dynaudio Emit M10

These are sold.
  5. J

All Aboard the FiiO K9 Pro Hype Train

I bought a D90SE / A90D stack planning to use the DAC as a source to an AVR, but didn't wind up doing that and I'm going to consolidate into a DAC / AMP. Considering this and a D7 Pro+. I don't see reviews for either of those units, but I'm happy with the sound of the current Topping stack...
  6. J

Pro-Ject - Debut Carbon Esprit Turntable

This is sold, I don't see a way to edit the original post.
  7. J

Correct - Updated the original post.
  8. J

$300 + Shipping. Local pickup available in Charlotte, NC. Some light scuffing on the clear plastic top from use. 1.23 M RCA Phono Interconnect, 45 RPM Adaptor, Factory-installed Ortofon 2M Red Phono Cartridge, Dustcover, Belts for 33/34 rpm and 78 rpm operation, 15V DC Power Supply
  9. J

Dynaudio Emit M10

$300 + Shipping. Local pickup in Charlotte, NC available. Scuffing on the bottom from the IsoAcoustic rubber stands, but otherwise in great shape. Upgraded to the Evoke 10s.
  10. J

VTV Stereo Purifi Amp

For sale VTV AMPLIFIER Stereo Purifi Audio 1ET400A Amplifier - Stock Hypex Factory Buffer, 12V Trigger Option, Default Binding Post. $1,000 OBO plus UPS shipping. No problems with the amp, the case is mint. Selling because my entire setup had ground loop issues, and my final solution was...
  11. J

Looking for advice regarding desktop audio setup with surround

Ordered a MRX 540 to do a comparison. :rolleyes:
  12. J

Looking for advice regarding desktop audio setup with surround

I work from home, game, and listen to music in my cloffice, so the system has to fill a few roles. I started out the year with a desktop setup consisting of the following - Denon 4311ci (Toslink from PC) Dynaudio Emit M10 Emotiva Sub Klipsch HTIB Surrounds AudioGD NFB 11.28 (USB from PC) Audeze...
  13. J

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

Did a (nearly) full refresh this year... current setup - Denon AVR-4311CI VTV - Stereo Purifi 400 Dynaudio Evoke 10 SVS SB-3000 Micro Topping D90SE Topping A90D Audeze LCD-2 Audeze Penrose Sound Blaster
  14. J

Significant static squelching noise with VTV 1ET400A

Thanks for all the responses on this topic. Tried a bunch of things, but I'm giving up until I have an opportunity to recable everything top try to isolate the PC cables from audio. It would be nice to have all 5 channels uncompressed while gaming, but 2-channel is the most important, so I can...
  15. J

Significant static squelching noise with VTV 1ET400A

Thank you for all of this information. I did confirm there is no noise using the same HDMI cable to connect a laptop on battery power, so it seems it is a ground loop. The receiver, amp and pc all plugged into the same UPS device, which I thought would help minimize ground loop issues. I...
Top Bottom