Recent content by jbo3320

1. J

Using the lattepanda as a streamer

Hey guys I have gotten my hands on a pair of these SBCs and I was wondering if I can load Moode or PiCorePlayer on these. I know they are distros built specifically for the pi and was wondering if I could achieve the same streaming capabilities from one. If not, what can I do (using Ubuntu...
  2. J

Purifi VTV Amplifier (Eval-1)

Yes! That is correct. I was worried about the gain being too small to output a good listening level but by your calculations, it seems like it'll be more than enough :)
  3. J

It's configured so that you can choose between the 13 dB and 27 dB. If you want something in between I have to replace the resistor
  4. J

I'm just worried that I won't have much volume control resolution if I use the current buffer stage which has 14dB ending up with 27 total dB. On Amir's review, he said that he reached the maximum output at as low as 1.5V. Also I haven't got a subwoofer yet but have been considering one...
  5. J

That's the menu you can pop up by holding the select button and then powering on right?
  6. J

Thank you for the thorough calculations!
  7. J

Hello guys! This is my first post since joining the forum. I was oblivious of the criticism before I purchased my amplifier and making recommended fixes to improve the quality and safety of the product as I am living in Korea and it's hard to make the return. I'm going to follow the...
Top Bottom