Recent content by jbl590

1. J

Aiyima A07 PRO

I wish I had time to read this rather colorful thread to find the answer I am looking for, but I don't. Can someone tell me if you input via Bluetooth, does it output sound to the aux output so that subwoofer works with bt like it does with RCA? I have an original a07 and another version of...
  2. J

Are there any class D amps like tpa3255 or better that can run directly from 48v to 60v DC solar house battery?

Yes I bought another inverter with a lower power draw to try that, just haven't installed it yet need to figure out the right fuse or breaker to put in front of it. While I have some people with electronics knowledge here, do any you know what type of fuse I need to put in front of that 12v...
  3. J

Are there any class D amps like tpa3255 or better that can run directly from 48v to 60v DC solar house battery?

Yes I'm setting up that 12v buck converter to run lights and a diesel parking heater, I'll have to search out the most efficient 12v led's haven't done that yet. I don't run off the house wiring and I'm just in one room mainly and only heating one room, so I can do anything I want running...
  4. J

I currently use a growatt lvm3000es all in one that is reasonably efficient for what it is, (lower grade cheap chinese thing) but it's idle draw alone is 50 to 60w, just the idle draw alone equals a dozen a07's idle draw. I bought more solar panels to double my array that I have to figure out...
  5. J

The house battery never goes lower than around 48v, yes I think 36v would be good to drive the a07's with higher current available than what the stock power bricks can deliver. I am currently using the stock 36v power bricks that came with the a07's and they are driving jbl 590 towers which are...
  6. J

Thanks I just bought one of those buck converters to run 12v devices, but I cannot find specs on what the idle loss and conversion loss is on them. I bought one of these cheapo things for 12v stuff: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RM1GHBC?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 I will have to buy...
  7. J

I am running multiple 3x aiyima a07's off grid from my small RV size solar setup which uses a "48v" lipo battery bank (real voltage 50v to 60v) Is there a way to make this more efficient without conversion loss from dc to ac and back to dc? The whole reason I'm using these is because they're...
  8. J

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

That's what I said. You've told me I'm wrong, then just reworded and confirmed exactly what I said.
  9. J

wrong it is both input and output,my powered sub runs off it, it is not volume controlled by a07 or amplified by a07 but it is an output of whatever is input on the rca's. The rca's are also an output of whatever is input on aux it's just like a y connector with both connected.
  10. J

It isn't a powered connection or controlled with the volume control. Technically if you ran the headphone jack out of your tv into the a07 inputs and then connect headphones to aux you'd head the audio, but that's because the tv is driving the headphones and the aiyima is just acting like a y...
  11. J

Luckily I live in oregon so solar charging is minimal and I can control when I run the generator. :)
  12. J

Thanks The litium bank has 100A bms on each 12v battery with 2s2p it would take 4800w to hit that, technically there is a current limit but nothing the amp could run into. Running direct off that sounded appealing to minimize power draw on my solar system, the less voltage conversion going on...
  13. J

Has anyone used one of these 8 channel aiyima tpa3255 boards...
Top Bottom