Recent content by jbfilho

1. J

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Does the D10 balanced have a DC protection circuit on the output? May I use it as a source on a jumped Singxer SA-1 without a risk?
  2. J

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

The opamps are assembled over sockets like on the D10s?
  3. J

Hifiman HE-6 Review (Headphone)

Based on the output estimation provided by my Es100 (90 to 97dB SPL). I know that is a rough estimation just to give you guys an idea about how loud it goes on my daily usage. You're right. I would meant dBA. Thanks your help!
  4. J

I use to listen at 80db max. I know that it can drag a little bit more power dynamically depending on the musical content. I also equalize all my headphones to the harman curve, so some attenuation is required (-5.2dB in this case). Do you think it's gonna be enough in this use case scenario?
  5. J

Hi! I just got an opportunity to buy a 6-Screw HE6. Can you guys tell me if a DX7 Pro would be able to power it up properly? Thanks in advance!
  6. J

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Regarding the L30 recall, the seller Linsoul has just drop me an email saying that I should make a video "destroying" the amp before they send me a replacement. Anyone got it from them as well? How do you guys managed to "destroy" it? I'm really not confortable on doing that before receiving my...
  7. J

Best Mid-fi Stack

Do you think that Qudelix 5k would be a major upgrade from Radsone ES100?
  8. J

Best Mid-fi Stack

That's a good question. Classical upgrade itching, maybe :)
  9. J

Best Mid-fi Stack

Currently I have the Anandas, HE4xx, AKG Q701, B&O H6 and a modded Blon B30. Besides that, I have several IEMs (Moondrop B2s, Tin P1, BQEYZ Spring one, etc...). So, low impedance output is a must for me. They are all powered so far by a E30+L30 stack or a NX4 or ES100 or a LG G7 smartphone.
  10. J

Best Mid-fi Stack

Hey Guys, I am planning to buy a new stack next week during Aliexpress anniversary sale. I got in touch with my trusty sellers and they gave me a preview of the offers they gonna have. The main options are: - Topping A30pro + D30pro at 639USD - SMSL SH-9 + SU-9 at 642USD - SMSL SP200 + M200 at...
  11. J

xDuoo XA-10 Review (DAC and Headphone Amp)

The Singxer SDA-2C would be a good pick at this price range as well...
  12. J

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Hi! My E30/L30 stack is connected to an Yamaha receiver by RCA as a preamp. The receiver is properly grounded. Is there a risk on that setup?
  13. J

What are we listening to right now..

Charlie Haden's Quartet West - Haunted Heart That's an amazing artwork...
  14. J

How to connect Topping E30 to L30 and integrated amplifier?

What is gonna be the output voltage of L30's RCA at 0db? The usage of a splitter will not affect the perceived impedance from the output?
  15. J

The Loxjie D30 DAC look nice

The 1kHz tone input is too low, isn't it? Maybe that's the reason for such a good Sinad numbers...
Top Bottom