Jazz's latest activity

• Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread Media player for Mac.
    iTunes is pretty much not the same anymore (good or bad). It is now more referenced in regard to it being your collection of purchased...
  • Jazz
    Yamaha has updated this (and identical TSR-700) with firmware a few times since it came out, as well as a board replacement for some 8K...
  • Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review.
    If only the Yamaha was a bit lower, and my furnace did not break with a $2100 bill last week. I'd been looking at the Yamaha though… How...
  • Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review.
    I'm looking for an amp (not AVR not reciever) to drive magnepan mmg (original model). I am looking for around 100 watt 8 ohm for each. A...
  • Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread Yamaha R-S202 Receiver Review.
    This is just like what many college students had. Including me. Mine was a Kenwood with some big Kenwood speakers, an Akai tape deck and...
  • Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    Confirming iOS device powered by Apple Lightning to USB 3 camera adaptor to SU-1 via USB works great using cable that came with SU-1...
    • IMG_3756.jpeg
  • Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    Mine has had no audio issues this first month running from Airport Express v2 with firmware set to Airplay 1 using Toslink. I covered...
  • Jazz
    Jazz reacted to Toku's post in the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review with Like Like.
    The number one reason is that it sells. For general home use, there is no benefit to balanced connections. In studios where there are...
  • Jazz
    Jazz replied to the thread New SMSL C-100 DAC.
    Did you send a bug report to Apple? They read and fix things like this. https://www.apple.com/feedback/macos.html
Top Bottom