Recent content by Jayesh

1. J

Tower speaker recommendations under €1500

I own a pair of monitor audio 300 7g which is around your budget - soundstage network has measurements for them. I'm very happy with them but there was a night and day difference when adding a subwoofer - almost to the point that I would struggle to reccomend them without one. If you're able to...
  2. J

What would you buy with £3000?

If you are walking around, have you thought about investing in a center speaker so you can have a stable center image when you are walking around? Some might think it's sacrilege listening to a stereo signal in a 3.0 or 3.2 setup but It's almost a necessity if you are off axis.
  3. J

What would you buy with £3000?

I had a similar budget and bought a x3700h, monitor audio silver 300 7g, monitor audio silver c250 7g. I then splurged a little and bought the atmos modules since I was going to use them for movies / tv series / sports. For your use case I think the bookshelfs would do fine. I also had the...
  4. J

Monitor Audio Silver 100 Review (Speaker)

SoundstageNetwork has now posted their reviews of the silver 500 7g and the Silver 300 7g 500 7g Review: https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/1653-monitor-audio-silver-500-7g-loudspeakers 500 7g measurements...
  5. J

Looking for home theater advice for my very specific room

Hello, I'm a newbie and looking to build a dolby atmos home theater in my living room for the the first time. I have attached pictures of my room (the pc will move under the desk). I have already purchased a denon x3700h avr. I've been looking at some products and im worried about placement and...
Top Bottom