Recent content by Jarlaxle

1. J

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

Is the tested AKM unit Version 1 with AK4490? I couldn't see B letter in the serial number.
  2. J

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

there is no way to know that, because there are no 3rd party measurements for a20h unfortunately. However I can confidently say that, setting subjective opinions aside, most balanced dacs have better sinad performances through their balanced outputs so, even if they are the same, performance of...
  3. J

I ordered from Amazon and it came from germany (I live in Turkey) that's why I asked.
  4. J

Oh about the noise floor, I tested it with a sensitive iem. low gain was similar to sp400 but high gain was much more noisier. No suprises there though, sp400's gain settings are so close that virtually you don't need to change them ever.
  5. J

Indeed mine arrived yesterday. Haven't used them too much but they sounded just a bit hazier than my sp400 otherwise almost indistinguishable.
  6. J

About the single ended and balanced power levels, last year I tweeted to the official sabaj account and
  7. J

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

waiting for the measurements of the newly announced su-9 pro too. Already checked wolf's measurements though :D
  8. J

SMSL SU-8s Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

No problem. I imagine you can ask for a price match too from other sites like apos and shenzhen but I'm not sure
  9. J

SMSL SU-8s Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

For those who are interested, SU-8s is %50 off on Drop for 180$
  10. J

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

I remember Goldensound trying to tear A90 apart for his review but couldn't.
  11. J

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

To be honest no idea, but I doubt it because there really isn't much of a difference in SP400 different gain settings. :)
Top Bottom