Recent content by jan0bra

1. J

Phono Preamp for Audiolab 6000a

Thanks for the advices! Thats also what i found on the Internet. I guess i'll Stick with my internal phono Stage and Upgrade Something Else First. Thinking about getting the audiolab 8000p as a poweramp or the topping l30ii.
  2. J

Sabaj A30a announced

you think this will be a good match with the audiolab 6000a as a pre amp?
  3. J

Wharfedale Denton 80th vs Elac DBR62

Thanks for the advice! I think i will Go with the dentons!
  4. J

about 1200€ :( Yeah? Why so you think so?
  5. J

I'm selling my 600ms finally :D Think I will get about 300-350€ denton 80th sell new about 400€ and about 300€ from ebay (same as the elacs). think thats more my budget at the moment :)
  6. J

hey thanks pdfield! I looked them up and they look marvelous, but unfortunately they're really hard to get out here in Germany... :/
  7. J

Hey Guys! After being traumatised by the Klipsch RP600Ms I'm looking for a fuller sounding speaker with no gap in the mids :D I came across Wharfedale Denton 80th and the Elac DBR62. I would run them with my 50W per Channel Audiolab 6000a. Both are in my price range, but only the elac is...
  8. J

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Wharfedale Denton 80th because of the looks and affordable price. also cheap audio man praises them :D
  9. J

Phono Preamp for Audiolab 6000a

Hey Guys! My System consists out of the Audiolab 6000A, Technics 1200 mk2 with Nagaoka mp-110 and the Klipsch RP-600m Speakers (yes i know, shame on me, i bought them before i found this excellent forum :rolleyes::D). The Phono-Sound with the Audiolab 6000A is quite nice, but because I'm mainly...
  10. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

thats right @Brantome! a parametric EQ would be nice to do some room correction though :)
  11. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Hey @WiiM Support I read that there will be an EQ in a future update. Will this EQ be a full parametric EQ? And when will it be available?
Top Bottom