Recent content by ivo.f.doma

1. I

Upmixing - where are we at? Have people compared upmixers?

But the button doesn't do what it's supposed to do for me when I have Dirac on. On the AVR display it says "not available" But thank you for trying to help. I really don't know how to live with Dirac.
  2. I

I don't have such a button on Pioneer...
  3. I

Where does the TX-RZ70 have the "VOCAL" button?
  4. I

I measured 10 subwoofers.

If you are from Europe, enter idealo.de and choose a supplier. I'm from Slovakia and in my town they gave me the same price as on the internet.
  5. I

Did you hear it with your own ears? They gave me a 30% discount, so I bought 2 pieces and plan to plug them in after the New Year. All other 5.2.4 equipment also has BW.
  6. I

Marantz Cinema 40 AVR Review

Even so, I can't get rid of my doubts as to why he changed the measurement methodology for the 4800 compared to the 3800. And why for the C40 he used a better result in the tables via optics and not HDMI as with the 3800.
  7. I

Do you mean DB4S? Do you have it at home? I want to buy two pieces, but I'm afraid that 20Hz has 87dB regardless of the input voltage, and also 25Hz and 31Hz rise non-linearly, which I think will affect the timbre of the sound as the volume increases. What is your experience with it?
  8. I

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Yes, but not expensive. And even A1H doesn't have something like that...
  9. I

Just for information, if you bought an Integra 8.4, you would have a separate SW output for both zone 2 and zone 3.
  10. I

In D+M I saw two kinds of DAC inside. TI PCM5102 and TI PCM5100. The latter are of lower quality. It's questionable which channels the worse ones are applied to... Here on the forum there was also a photo of a printed circuit board with different DACs.
  11. I

It is definitely not harmful. I see the benefit in the fact that the bass and tweeter will not affect each other through the crossover with reverse currents. By removing the external jumper, the crossover is divided into two separate ones, a high-pass filter and a low-pass filter. Since the...
  12. I

Exciting news from Onkyo and Pioneer: TX-RZ70/ VSX-LX705, TX-RZ9/VSX-LX905 = Auro 3D + DLBC!

How do you position the front upper speakers when using the Auro3D upmixer? As prescribed by Auro, i.e. the front top and above the front LRs, or as prescribed by Atmos, i.e. in the ceiling and approx. 30 degrees in front of the main listening position? I'm in the process of setting up the top...
Top Bottom