Recent content by itai

1. I

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

I was lucky enough to get the Blade One Meta with the help of feedback from this forum. I am not surprised by the review as it echos a lot of our family experiences. Fun story, I have been listening to a dedicated stereo setup for about 20 years (god I feel old just writing that) and while the...
  2. I

My Kingdom For A Remote Volume Knob! can this be made?

nice find. Similar to the Microsoft dial. I have been updating my Microsoft Dial to control the volume and mute of the DMP-A6
  3. I

Eversolo DMP - DIY web control panel v1.0

I am testing with the following setup and getting good results on initial usage: OS: Mac 14.2.1 Browser: Chrome (latest) Streamer: DMP-A6 Streamer Version: 1.2.30 I will continue testing but great work so far.
  4. I

thank you sir! I don't have a DMP-A6/8 yet but I will gladly begin testing on a Mac as soon as the unit arrives. Nice work!
  5. I

@neoheresy are you able to share the API?
  6. I

Amplifier Upgrade Advice

Old pre-amp was sold and I am planning to use a DAC with volume control as I only have digital sources (realistically just streaming 99% of the time). I was thinking about the Holo Audio Spring 3 with the volume control or the EverSolo DMP-A6.
  7. I

Amplifier Upgrade Advice

Good question. I am getting new speakers and other components so my current amplifier is a Sherwood Newcastle amplifier. I think the 125watts that I have from an amplifier that is 20 years old is likely not the best match.
  8. I

Amplifier Upgrade Advice

I am in the process of an upgrade to the stereo setup and I am looking for assistance on selecting the right amplifier. Room dimensions - about 14'10" wide x 20' long x 9' high Room square footage - 312 Square Feet Speakers - Kef Blade 1 Meta Impedance 4Ohm with a 2.8Ohm min 88dB sensitivity...
  9. I

speaker advice

I really appreciate the feedback, order placed.
  10. I

speaker advice

The room dimensions are: 14'9" wide x 22' long x 9' tall. The room needs treatment and is challenged as it has an opening that can't be close to the stairs and rest of the home. Most of the time i listen at 70-80dB but sometimes... you know... you have to turn it to 11 so I would love to have...
  11. I

speaker advice

Defintely Blade 2 Meta. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
  12. I

speaker advice

out of curiosity, what would make you pick the Revel?
  13. I

speaker advice

I am debating between different stereo speakers: KEF Blade 2 or Revel PerformaBe F328Be. This should be an endgame speaker for me. I know they are at different price points but it will be about the same out the door. Looks like both have a good frequency response and should work well for all...
  14. I

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Dylan, congrats on the defense. Its a huge milestone and accomplishment. Best Regards, Itai
  15. I

Soncoz SGP1

Does anyone have a definition of how the 12V trigger works? Cable pinout and what the expected behavior on the voltage is?
Top Bottom