Recent content by ishnish7

1. I

Best SUB for KEF ls50 wireless II

Awesome reply! It seems my best bet is to actually get some real world listening in. But this is harder to do because I know the best buy near me has a Magnolia center but no way will they have Rythmiks. Still, getting an idea of how the sealed SVS subs play with music would in itself be a huge...
  2. I

Zorak I've really really appreciated your replies on this matter. It's been killing me to find an answer. Especially being such a noob to all of this. My biggest concern with DSP was exactly what you mentioned: latency. Diving further into this field, I've learned that you can end up throwing...
  3. I

This was an extremely helpful and prompt reply! Thank you so much!
  4. I

Thank you for your reply! Yes! I have heard the exact same thing or at least noticed it on a lot of other threads and forums actually. Very good to know. Can you expand on what you mean by the second statement? Are you saying that the kef connect app won't actually let you cross over...
  5. I

Thank you so much for your reply. I have had a very hard time getting any responses and don't wanna bother. But being really new to this, I'm full of questions. Great to know that the wireless ii have a sub out for each speaker! My next question was people highly recommend using DSP to get the...
  6. I

Recommended subwoofer pairing with KEF LS50w?

How critical would you say it is to have DSP for your subs? I am torn on deciding on subs for the LS50 wireless ii. I thought I was set on the Rythmik L12s, but being that they don't have DSP, I am stuck again. Does DSP make that much of a difference? I don't want to have to invest in a miniDSP...
  7. I

Right, which seems very cool, but I am under the impression that those values they advertise are somewhat exploitive or exaggerated. Also, from some reading, I've gathered that one sub with two force cancelling drivers does not substitute two subs.Lastly, that KC62 is very expensive. I have read...
  8. I

Hey guys, I'm extremely new to the audio scene but had bought my girlfriend a set of KEF LSX speakers for Christmas. She's a huge music fan and absolutely loves them in hed bedroom. I know she'd absolutely love a sub to go with the setup. I, myself, however caught the bug and have gotten very...
Top Bottom