Recent content by ipaulr

1. I

Is there a dac/amp whose music player can import playlists exported from itunes?

Is there a dac/amp whose music player can import playlists exported from itunes? Or, is there an android music player that can do this?
  2. I

Qudelix-5K user experience

Excellent suggestion. I should’ve thought of that myself as I have played with those settings before. Unfortunately the priority setting does not help. I tried both of the Bluetooth settings, and still my iPhone will not connect to the unit once it’s turned on. It’s still only connects if I...
  3. I

Ok. But Bluetooth connection when turning the unit on does not work at all now with my iPhone 11 XS MAX PRO, unless I connect the unit to my MacBook Pro. Then it’s immediate. But what if I don’t have that with me?
  4. I

I've restarted my iPhone and uninstalled and reinstalled the quelidex app, but still the only way I can connect to my iPhone is by first connecting it to my MacBookPro. Nothing else works now.
  5. I

It was that way for me at first, but now.... By the way, I keep my iPhone updated to the latest software updates. Just got one for the Qudelix-5K.
  6. I

UPDATE 10-30-2021: There are two good workarounds for the Bluetooth connection issue. Easiest is to attach it to your Mac (PC should work to?), and then open or just look at (if already open) the app on your smartphone. It will be connected to your smartphone quickly everytime this way. You...
  7. I

So far, I’ve been using these with my Focal Utopia & Sennheiser HD800 Headphones, and especially with my Meze Rai Penta IEMs. Everything about this little box and its app are first rate: 5s across the board. Except for ease of Bluetooth connection, which can be a bit troublesome and time...
  8. I

Chord mojo question

Yes, 7 bands. Icon looks like a little EQ box. I have profound hearing loss, so yes, I wear Oticon aides always. Trying out Widex Momentum next week. Yes, especially with the Qudelix, you can. Leaving the hearing aides in and putting on headphones is awful. Use the headphones without the...
  9. I

Chord mojo question

Bought the Qudelix and totally love it!!!! Thanks!!!
  10. I

Chord mojo question

Excellent option. Now my number one choice so far. Thanks so much! One question just to make sure I understand. For the dac function to work I would have to be wired to the iPhone, to get raw digital input into the device. Right? If I use wireless Bluetooth connection to my phone, then I would...
  11. I

Chord mojo question

I have UE Live IEMs incoming, and I’m very excited about it. I’m thinking about getting an amplifier that would work with my iPhone 11 promax. But I have a special need since I have profound hearing loss. I need to use the Equalizer+ app on my iPhone in order to correct for my hearing loss. It...
  12. I

Special needs for a music player

Or perhaps just the FiiO Q5s with my Sony’s? Or theEarStudio ES100 MK2-24bit Portable High-Resolution Bluetooth Receiver/USB DAC/Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm Unbalanced & 2.5mm Balanced Output)? Others?
  13. I

For example, would the Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphones paired with their SHA900 AMP be substantially better?
  14. I

After a little more listening and experimenting, I’m now thinking that the theory is all wet, my theory that is. My theory that EQ could correct hearing loss, my hearing loss. I find the differences between various EQ settings with my current Sony earbuds to be subtle at best. And yet they are...
  15. I

I'm 78 and have severe hearing loss in the higher registers, but the lower registers are still pretty good. I have great headphones (Focus, Sennheiser) that work great with my Oticon hearing aids, but I really want a high end IEM or ear bud. I had given up the idea based on theory, but...
Top Bottom