Recent content by intothedragon

1. I

How Do I Keep My Apartment Neighbor From Hearing My Subwoofer?

I think I can make something like this with clay and some silver tape
  2. I

no way, I just spent 5k in new speakers. It must exist a solution
  3. I

I just bought a new pair of speakers and today was the second time I got the downstairs neighbor on my door complaining from the bass shaking his apartment. I swear it wasn’t too loud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) but I mean, What can I do to try to isolate the bass from the floor? Is there any DIY solution...
  4. I

Node2i PSU mod

What are your thoughts about this PSU upgrade on the Node2i? the improved PSU is made by https://pd-cf.com/produkt/bluesound-node-2-2i-upgrade-kit-low-noise-psu-interface-smpsu/ here are the first audio tests with the improved PSU on and off. Headphones recommended Audio Test improved PSU and...
  5. I

Ethernet Surge filter for Audio improvements?

And what is the purpose of this Surge Protector? It won’t affect anything?
  6. I

thank you Sir, I have actually another question, please. I'm getting ground loop from my FTP CAT7 shielded cables, they are making my streamer to click every time I turn on the lights. Will CAT6 unshielded solve my problem?
  7. I

what about his allegations about galvanic isolation?
  8. I

Does this make any sense? This guy claims he's getting much better audio after installing a 15 bucks network surge protector before his streamer. Article is in German but can easily be translated on Chrome I'm honestly asking, is this possible?
  9. I

Network Surge protector on streamer

sorry I confuse myself. It's the digital output, Optical or Coax that is limited to 24/96, not the wifi
  10. I

Network Surge protector on streamer

sorry I confuse myself. It's the digital output, Optical or Coax that is limited to 24/96, not the wifi
Top Bottom