Recent content by infurnus99

1. I

Choosing speaker amp

Hello forumers, I recently got myself a pair of sp bs22lr for myself. Im planning to power the pair of speakers using the receiver that i have laying in my garage (Sherwood R507). I am having a topping e30 Dac in my setup. Should I replace the receiver with some integrated amp to get a better...
  2. I

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

Hello forks, I am very a noob at building a music setup for myself. I have a pair of SP-BS22LR speakers, Sherwood r507 receiver, topping e30 l30 stack, hifiman sundara. I have a library of dsd files stored in my hard disk and i planned to build a music server that send the files to my raspberry...
  3. I

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

I am currently using my pc as my music player using f2k. I use monkeymote to remotely control my library from my living room using my phone. I am planning to switch into a dedicated music streamer using a pi4. My setup is e30 > l30 > ath50x > amp > speaker. All the files are downloaded and in...
  4. I

Speaker choice

If the phono is equiped with balanced output but it receive signal from turntable through rca connection, will my studio monitors receive a balanced or unbalanced signal from the phono.
  5. I

Speaker choice

No, I am from Malaysia. It is very hard to get cheap deals for speakers in my country. Getting used is the best route i can find. May I know if I were to use studio monitors, how can I pair the device for turntable playback? I am planning to get a turntable after getting a good set of speakers.
  6. I

Speaker choice

Hello! I am trying to get myself a speaker and I came to a SP-BS21-LR for 75$. I cant find any reviews on this set of speakers and doesnt know how well the speaker will perform. For SP-BS22-LR, its can be found 125$ used (mint condition) and 210$ brand new. I trying to choose among this 2...
Top Bottom