Recent content by IncognitOz

1. I

Adjusting the microphone to the interface

It's not empty, it's just on the zero line.
  2. I

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand your question. I have attached 2 pictures of my test equipment. One measurement shows the THD+N performance of the RME ADI2 DAC fs in a loop connection to the Cosmos ADC and the second picture shows the frequency response.
  3. I

Thanks. I agree for your 2 quotes. In any case, I did not purchase a USB microphone because of the inability to perform timing measurements with dual or semi-dual channel connection. In addition, I wanted a metal diaphragm Class1 microphone, probably a personal OCD nuisance ;)
  4. I

Thanks for your answer. I must update that I purchased only phantom power for the microphone and connected it to the Cosmos ADC. Unfortunately, I couldn't get enough gain even after playing with the DIP Switch. Finally I ordered the Cosmos APU which contains phantom power and also contains a...
  5. I

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

These are all psychological barriers, there is no connection between the cost of the product and its quality. And I also have very expensive speakers built from woofer and midrange from AudioTechnology & RAAL ribbon tweeter, a well designed crossover, 60 kilos per channel and the speaker sounds...
  6. I

Carver Raven 350 Review (Tube Amp)

Loudspeakers are another matter. Loudspeakers are a mechanical acoustic transducer that is very difficult to examine and get an opinion on how it sounds just by looking at measurements. The claim that expensive equipment breaks down less is also not true, I have seen a lot of high end equipment...
  7. I

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

It's amazing to see how today you can get high-quality equipment at such a low price. This amp features better engineering and performance than any high end luxury product I've ever seen. I have not seen such performance even from equipment priced at $20K from the manufacturer AVM Germany. As...
  8. I

Carver Raven 350 Review (Tube Amp)

For almost twenty years now I have argued that most high-end companies offer garbage of products in beautiful packaging that is sold by weight, and people's are not aware of what they are buying. Amir proves it time and time again. Amazing and sad at the same time.
  9. I

Hello, these days I am renewing my workstation. My purpose is mainly for measuring speakers, transducers and crossover design. The programs I intend to work with are ARTA & LIMP, and also REW. I'm getting into trouble with adjusting the interface to the microphone he has and I would...
  10. I

E1DA Cosmos ADC + RME ADI-2 DAC fs

Thanks for the reply. It can't work even if I measure with one of these methods? Thank you
  11. I

E1DA Cosmos ADC + RME ADI-2 DAC fs

Hi friends, I have been very impressed with the performance of the Cosmos ADC but I have a question that I have not been able to find an answer to and I would appreciate it if anyone has tried it and can give their opinion about. I thought of combining the Cosmos ADC + APU as a microphone...
Top Bottom