Recent content by iec 60318-4

1. iec 60318-4

Genelec 8351B vs Mesanovic RTM10 - AB Test Preparation

In February, I had a chance to listen to those speakers with the cheerful permission of @Jason K. I knew what a great speaker 8351b was, and I listened to a variety of songs looking forward to how much RTM10 would be better than The Ones. As shown in the text, the biggest advantage was the...
  2. iec 60318-4

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

When did you buy it? The L30 is now completely excluded from my headphone amplifier consideration list.
  3. iec 60318-4

Klippel's Near-Field Scanner: Discussion with Christian Bellmann of Klippel

I think I have to squeeze all my English to understand the discussion with Christian.... :(
  4. iec 60318-4

Beyerdynamic T1 Review (V2 headphone)

Sorry, the word was confused and I swapped peak impeadance and nominal impeadance.
  5. iec 60318-4

Beyerdynamic T1 Review (V2 headphone)

I'm not sure if amirm is simply saying that it needs a high voltage corresponding to the nominal impeadance(910 ohm), or if it is saying that it requires a high voltage overall, including the nominal impeadance(>600 ohm).
  6. iec 60318-4

What is your listening sound pressure?

It's 1.5m(4.92ft).
  7. iec 60318-4

What is your listening sound pressure?

I'm living in a poorly soundproof apartment house and I can't increase the volume that much. I played the song at the volume I normally listen to and measured the sound pressure using umik and REW's spl meter, on average, it is about 65~70dBA, 75~80dBC or Z. How loud are you guys listening?
  8. iec 60318-4

SMSL SP400 Review (headphone amp)

Thank you both for the kind explanation!
  9. iec 60318-4

SMSL SP400 Review (headphone amp)

It's difficult to understand the last "channel imbalance vs volume position" table. How can I interpret this?
  10. iec 60318-4

Genelec 8351B vs Mesanovic RTM10 - AB Test Preparation

I'm excited to see how the results will come out!
  11. iec 60318-4

I wonder why the gap between Spinorama theory and reality.

How does the 708p sound? There are many opinions in the Korean speaker community that the 705p and 708p sound very unique in the high frequencies. They are based on the fact that the directivity remains very constant up to 10 kHz or more.
  12. iec 60318-4

I wonder why the gap between Spinorama theory and reality.

It has been proven by numerous blind tests that a speaker with a flat response and uniform directivity has a high preference. However, the reality is that 'hi-fi' speakers with distortion in the response are much more audible than monitoring speakers, and the opinion dominates that monitoring...
Top Bottom