Recent content by ICIETDIYEUR

1. ICIETDIYEUR

JL ELectronics Sylph-D200 Amplifier Module Review

Hello Lester :) Thank you for your answers ;) I wanted to say if there is a possibility of removing the fan or putting in a less noisy one.
  2. ICIETDIYEUR

Hello Lester :) Have you done any further testing with this power supply ? Regards.
  3. ICIETDIYEUR

Breeze TPA3255 XLR Balanced Amplifier TearDown : DIP8 Op Amps.

You will excuse the low level of analysis of my brain but where do you give advice ?
  4. ICIETDIYEUR

Goodnight all. @ SIY, I have been reading you for some time without saying anything but I wonder... Indeed, you pointed out in one of your posts that you seem to be looking for an interesting and rather scientific read here. However, I do not notice any of these 'qualities' in the borderline...
  5. ICIETDIYEUR

Hello again :) Regarding operational amplifiers, a little reminder: - The bipolar OPAMPS are designed for resistances at their inputs less than or equal to 3KOhms maximum because after their 'voltage noise spectral density' rises steeply! - THE FET OPAMPS are designed for resistances at their...
  6. ICIETDIYEUR

Hi Lester, What's about the fan ? Regards.
  7. ICIETDIYEUR

People hi :) Here are the last changes for my amp-> The switch has been replaced and no longer has a led, the feet have also changed color and are black now but are the same model. The 'SOFT-START' PCB has been put back in place and some copper elements have been added such as the...
  8. ICIETDIYEUR

"ICIETDIYEUR said: Can the MEAN WELL ERPF-400-48 switching power supply not be a better choice with regard to its technical sheet, specificities and especially without fan ? It is resistant to moisture and dust, which also looks interesting... Its ripple...
  9. ICIETDIYEUR

Hi :) Here is what I did for my amp which I called 'special cables' (marker 9 in photo): Lester told me it was a good idea and he would use it surely for his next achievements -> Covered with a heat-shrink sleeve finish, the result is 'guaranteed' ;) See you soon.
  10. ICIETDIYEUR

Hello everyone :) As rightly suggested by Lester on another site concerning my amplifier, I removed the 'Soft-start' PCB (4) which was duplicate with the 'NTC' of the power supply -> See you soon ;)
  11. ICIETDIYEUR

People hi :) As your weekend is over :(, I will try to make this beginning of the week more pleasant for you ;) Here is the interior of my amplifier as promised -> 1 - chassis 2 - IEC mains socket 3 - AC filter 4 - Soft start 5 - Switching power supply 6 - DC filter 7 - on/off button 8 -...
  12. ICIETDIYEUR

Hi everyone. Here is the small puzzle that I proposed on another site to try to reconstruct the interior of my amplifier -> Up to you ! See you soon ;)
  13. ICIETDIYEUR

Thank you Lester ;) Wait until you see the inside and I give some details about some technical and material choices I used: it would be interesting... :) About the switching power you bought from MOUSER , I think you can obtain goods 'results' with this MEAN WELL ERPF-400-48 :cool: Cordially.
  14. ICIETDIYEUR

... Following Small precision for the two switches located under the XLR sockets -> They are commonly called 'GROUND LIFT' and they are used to disconnect the ground of the device from that of the electrical circuits to avoid possible problems of 'ground loop' which can occur depending on...
Top Bottom