Recent content by Icarus2000

1. I

Hidizs S8, Hifime S2 or Khadas?

nice setup, thanks for the info..
  2. I

sorry, thought the mini usb was for power..
  3. I

But the Loxjie D10 doesn't have usb in... I don't have coaxial nor optical and I really don't have any use for a headphone amp
  4. I

Thanks for the input... I can get a very cheap used TempoTec Sonata HD, but not the PRO version... is that any good?
  5. I

These are the replies I got... reply from IVX, if I'am not mistaken the maker of the 9038S: - "9038S has 4 active outputs(L+, L-, R+, R-), hence, you can't use as 2 inputs(L, R) system." other replies: - "This product is incompatible with 3.5mm female." - ".... I believe the only suggested...
  6. I

I dont need or want a headphone amp ... so for me no problem
  7. I

You mean something like the The Hidizs Sonata HD? And which ones do you recommend?
  8. I

Making a Case/Enclosure for the Khadas Tone Board

great job... thanks for the effort of writing al this down
  9. I

Dear friends, I am in the market for a small dac. I will use it between my pc and a TPA3116 amp. They will power a set of b&w dm110. The pc, the amp or/and the speakers will change in the course of time. But the setup-model will remain the same. I love the idea of the dac being powered by the...
  10. I

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Dear friends, Based on this review I just bought one of these. I have a question though.. I'am not a very technical person and want to use this dac between my pc(nog usb c port) and my TPA3116 2x50W type d amp combined with two b&w dm110. So what kind of cables do I need for this setup? Or is...
Top Bottom