Recent content by ICantHearYou

1. I

Perlisten Owners' Lounge - Discuss all things Perlisten.

Would love to hear your thoughts on that comparison as I am seriously considering both, even though price points are significantly different. I did hear ELXs at their factory (with both tweeters) and loved them, but trying to avoid mega fomo.
  2. I

dislike/not helpful button

We have a like button on threads/comments which is great. Why isn't there a dislike/not-helpful button as well? See screenshot from another forum. As a serial thread comments reader, this would be incredibly helpful to see the validity of comments especially on a given topic.
  3. I

Whaferdale elysian 3

Price point? And do these have the space requirements the 4 does??
  4. I

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Back up on Amazon. Sure it won't last long
  5. I

Any place to buy this in the US? Still not seeing it on Amazon
  6. I

Following up on this one so it doesn't get lost as I asked the same question earlier with no answer. Where can you buy this in the US?
  7. I

Where are y'all preordering/buying from in the US? The Eversolo site links to Amazon, but don't see it listed there.
  8. I

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

all i ever use my MA remote for is firmware updates. It works great for that. Otherwise use Roon for playing music on the X-Sabre3
  9. I

HDMI I2S Roon compatible streamer

You can check this one out. Recently released https://www.kitsunehifi.com/product/holoaudio-red-ddc-network-streamer/
  10. I

That isn't the latest firmware. I just downloaded the latest firmware today (1.0.3 Build 005)
  11. I

I got a RM4 in the mail as well today for my X-Sabre3. Very excited about how well the playback functions work. Definitely a quality-of-life upgrade!
  12. I

I am using a Burson soloist 3xp in power amp mode with mine. Very much happy with the combo
  13. I

I went with the X-Sabre 3 as i needed both a roon endpoint and great DAC in a different room than my roon server. Roon server is running on a desktop computer in my office. The big selling point for me was the wireless and roon ready endpoint built into the X-Sabre 3 so I could stream it in the...
Top Bottom