Recent content by iamdan

1. I

PA Speakers at home

I currently have two SVS PB 1000 Pros that deliver plenty of bass, so I don't think the low end will be an issue. My current speakers are a very amateur diy build that does the trick for the most part, but I'm looking for an alternative that: - is built by someone competent unlike myself - has...
  2. I

PA Speakers at home

This is the passive one: Turbosound NuQ152, but I can't find it anywhere. As for powered, I'm looking to replacing my passive speakers to go with the amp and subs, so I'm not currently considering going active.
  3. I

PA Speakers at home

Interesting! is 90 degree better for larger or smaller rooms? Mine is around 30-35 square meters.
  4. I

PA Speakers at home

I should've mentioned that I have two SVS PB 1000 pros, so I've got the low end covered. @Rednaxela I guess these fall into the same category, although I'm not particularly fond of the looks of both speakers. I like that the Turbosounds don't attract much attention with their basic design.
  5. I

PA Speakers at home

Howdy all, I'm looking to upgrading my current music setup at home, as I've found myself steering the volume knob on my Audiolab 6000A to the right more and more lately. The amp is rated 50W per channel at 8 ohms, my speakers (an amateur DIY project, emphasis on amateur) have a sensitivity of...
Top Bottom