Recent content by hwest

1. H

Audio Interface with at least 10 bands parametric EQ

What's the easiest way to apply a Parametric EQ to my front channels or all channels If I currently only have a the Onkyo AccuEQ Room Correction that comes with an Onkyo PRSC-5530 Separate? Is that possible to do with out adding noise in the chain and is it worth it? Would it be one of these...
  2. H

Denon AVR-X6700H Home Theater AVR Review

Sorry guys I'm not a fan of either one. I think I have enough systems to understand what good sound is by now. If you tell me Marantz sounds excellent or Denon I will say you haven't heard a system that sounds excellent yet.
  3. H

Honestly room correction of any kind typically helps get me 70% there and additional tweaks to bass and frequencies are always required for what I like to hear out of a system. I'm not a fan of Dirac even the most expensive version of it, Trinnov and Lyndorf are the only two that would...
  4. H

I have settled on Lyngdorfs 60 2.1. It's expensive but it's the only unit that meets all of my needs and the Room Perfect room correction is beyond what you get with others. Support for 4 Subs independently, 8K support, Dolby Vision support, good numbers but and excellent following as well...
  5. H

There are no XLR's on the Denon, everyone that listens to the NAD's has great things to say about them, I know we have to go on measurements but if the end result is amazing sound how we get there is quite frankly irrelevant unless the system breaks. I'm begging to see and hear that great...
  6. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

This was directly from Lyngdorf, I didn't write it, but agreed it is best case scenario based on other factors, we know all manufacturers have there cheats to get to the numbers they want but based on what I have seen from Lyngdorf the end result is the end result, excellent sound. I'm going to...
  7. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

Hey Guys, after much inquiring about the S/N and DAC on the Lyndorf I received an email from them directly here is there response: Lyngdorf Contact <[email protected]> 1:31 AM (7 hours ago) to me Dear Hal Thank you for your enquiry The DAC’s in the MP-60...
  8. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

Prepro's aren't great, AMP's are a completely different story from everything I have heard they are amazing. Also I have two of them and they are excellent in my opinion.
  9. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

Kegger, what type of AMP are you using with the Lyndorf?
  10. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

Guys, what do you think about pairing a Lyndorf 60 2.1 with an Emotiva Amplifier? The Lyndorf is around 14K I know Emotiva is a great amp at a very low price $2,100...
  11. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

I have spent much time researching Trinnov and Lyngdorf. The room correction 'room perfect' has a great concept of taking into account many factors not just signal but speaker type etc. The more I hear about the Lyngdorf with it's support for HDMI 2.1 and how they handle the end result which...
  12. H

Any upcoming AV processors?

I think if I'm going to take a chance it would be on the Emotiva because although bugy I keep hearing from many it sounds great. However, I'm not much for compromise so I just don't know. If Integra or Onkyo came out with a new Pre-Processor I would jump on it. I just trust they will do a...
  13. H

Any upcoming AV processors?

I can't find anything that says they addressed the jitter problem that carries over from the Arcam's. That sucks because now it's back to the drawing board in my decision making process once again. The only acceptable pre-processor seems to be the Trinnov at this point. The Dennon's don't...
  14. H

JBL SDP-55 Audio/Video Processor Review

This helps with my decision on the JBL. :)
  15. H

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1

I understand that nothing can beat the Trinnov room calibration with their crazy 4 prong Mic and the accuracy you get from it.
Top Bottom