Recent content by Human Bass

1. H

1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING

It has balanced input and output, so crosstalk is pretty much non existant if you use fully bal.
  2. H

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Quite crazy that such a small dac is balanced technically perfect. I guess it has the best quality to size ratio lol
  3. H

DMS Omega seems great

Oh, I just realized I posted in the wrong section. @amirm please move to the Headphone and IEMs sub forum, my bad.
  4. H

DMS Omega seems great

Lol, it is light, comfy and roomy. I accept the not so sophisticated look.
  5. H

DMS Omega seems great

Pre-order started today. The FR is a thing of beauty, like a HD650 with more extension and no peaks. Basically only requires EQ if you want massive sub bass. https://headphones.com/products/dms-omega-headphones
  6. H

Fiio K19 looks like a versatile beast

The A70pro is a defective turd. Dont ever buy it, insanely high failure rate. And power wise they are pretty similar. K19 deliveries 8watts at 32ohm, plenty of power with much more resources
  7. H

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

Yeah, finding the sweet spot in that range is the greatest challenge in the headphone industry imo.
  8. H

JBL Endurance Run 2

Wait, they are even cheaper, there is an 1usd coupon to make 12.5 https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOIGOAi
  9. H

JBL Endurance Run 2

They are 13.5usd on Ali Express, free shipping even lol. Had to give them a try. Now I shall wait.
  10. H

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

I actually purchased the Arya Stealth, but had to resell due to the high mids/lower treble being a bit too spicy. In my experience, planars in general seems to struggle with this 5k to 8k region. I love the speed and resolution, but I will take a "slower" DD that avoids harshness. Funny that...
  11. H

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Not rare to states and cities approve something unconstitutional and it can take many years to bother enough people and reach higher courts. But that's enough off topic. A speaker company suing a reviewer just seems extremely petty and lame.
  12. H

It actually protects from private actors unless we are dealing with severe libel/slander. Someone expressing a lack of satisfaction towards a product is well inside the 1st.
  13. H

Wouldnt this violate the very first amendment?
  14. H

Small form-factor Headphone DAC/AMP for PC under 500$

D50iii+A50iii make for a very compact stack.
  15. H

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

There are some bad 1k headphones in the market, while e he Fiio JT1 is getting a lot of love for 70 bucks.
Top Bottom