Recent content by Hugh Shangguan

1. H

Do You Need an External DAC/Headphone Amplifier?

How did it go? I am curious how Macbook's sound card does.
  2. H

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hi maxxevv, I found the specifications of the RCA connectors. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-wesiontek-khadas-tone-board-dac.4823/post-109411 Hope this will help you.
  3. H

It's possible. You don't have to drill any hole in the case. My tone board is the Generic Edition. But it just makes thinner than VIMs Edition Tone board with the case. I removed the surrounding part of the case. You may need more screws. The small short black screws.
  4. H

I am going to use a 3D printer to make a surrounding part of the case as well. I don't have a tool for measuring the lock rings. I am afraid I will give you the wrong measurements. Sorry about that. BTW, I won't worry about the stress load off from the RCA / Co-Axial connectors because the...
  5. H

Hi folks! I am new to here. I have searched for a Dac and an Amp for a while since I brought an HD6XX from Massdrop. I have read a lot of articles from here and some videos on Youtube. I have been interested in JDS Labs Atom, Thx AAA 789, Topping D5x, SMSL su-8 v2 and Khadas tone board. I have...
Top Bottom