Recent content by HillBilly

1. H

Best way to connect streamer to Loxjie A30

Vert, thanks a lot for your reply and the information. That’s what I wanted.
  2. H

Based on reading 22 or the 45 pages of the Review and Measurements of Chromecast Audio Digital Output my guess is what I wrote was either a misquote on my part or bad information provided by someone else. I guess what my question now becomes quite simply is the CCA as good as the WiiM? One or...
  3. H

I’ll see if I can find it. Just to a quick look to find it and it may be daunting, in addition to being incorrect, based on your reply…
  4. H

Based on the review by AMIRM I ordered a Loxjie A30. It appeared that the digital input was a lot better than using the analog input though I may have misread it. I have a Chromecast Audio. I read somewhere on ASR that digital out on the CCA would convert the signal from analog back to digital...
  5. H

Delete

Tried to delete
  6. H

Economy Spotify Connect Streaming through a DAC

I wouldn’t bet my right hand on it, however, I updated the tvOS and sill no App Store and no onboard Spotify. I’ve also read the same on other forums. Since Spotify Connect uses AirPlay, as long as my iPhone and ATV are on the same Wi-Fi and without any additional steps I can easy connect, it’s...
  7. H

The Apple TV 3rd generation does not support the Spotify app. it doesn’t even support the App Stor. Stuck with the supplied apps. The plus side is the optical out. The ATVs that support the Spotify app only have HDMI out.
  8. H

Thanks for the feed regarding the DAC/noDAC comparison. Plus, with the CA I don’t actually need a DAC as it has the combination 3.5mm/optical out where the ATV has only optical out (for my purpose).
  9. H

Hello, I’m a new member and I just made a donation via PayPal to support a new favorite site. I’m not an ‘audiophile’, however, I have a fondness for vintage gear. After using an old iPad Mini on my Fisher X-202 for Spotify I discovered Spotify Connect which I now connect from my iPhone. I then...
Top Bottom