Recent content by heraldo_jones

1. H

Moondrop May USB-C Headphones Review

I have them, they doesn't sound bad, but average at best. Still Hexas with Zero Red adapter impedance (to tame high peaks) are my kings. Better imaging and resolution.
  2. H

Sonos Five Smart Speaker Review

Nice speaker. Would love to see JBL Authentics 300/500
  3. H

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Just received mine a while ago. Minimum improvement over the first edition. The better adjusted treble is more noticiable than the bass increment. While tuning is aceptable, the sound quality is mediocre at best as well as very little soundstage. Truthear Zero Red for double the price (which...
  4. H

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Although I guess Hifimans does not worth their price by any means, I haven't experienced their listening experience. In the other hand while 7hz Zeros almost nail the Harman curve, having them I can say their sound is very mediocre with poor imaging and soundstage. Truthear's Zero Red for...
  5. H

Genelec 1031A Measurements & Review

A classic in the music studios, thousands or records made on them.
  6. H

Cardioid construction with coax and woofers

Those where made by Fulcrum so I guess that brand should still have in their catalogue something similar
  7. H

A Cardioid mid Coax 3 way speaker

You just made me do a big jaaaaawwwwww drop :p . Beautiful design and good measurements. Would love to see a big cousing with XL sized cabinet and extended bass.
  8. H

Which headphone to get if you don't need any headphones

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/ollo-s5x-headphone-review.46166/ From this summer
  9. H

New FOCAL TRIO6 ST6

Really really beautiful!
  10. H

Is "HiRes" FLAC from Tidal really a thing ?

There is a program called Tidal-GUI with which you can download songs. With it, you can see that sometimes within the same album that is rated as MASTER, there are songs that actually aren't. Besides, there are also MASTER quality albums with lower bitrates than others in HIFI quality. In the...
  11. H

Meyer Sound Amie Monitor Review

They had an old model called 'HD-1' which was an allmighty product revered by critics and users. Would love to see it measured.
  12. H

Oh my word! TOPPING is about to release an IEM!

Very similar to Truthear's Zero model :)
  13. H

IEM with ANC for small ears

Think there are two different fit tips. Something like your Zeros need to be in your ear canal, something like Airpods Pro/Bose/Huawei or similar just fit at the beginning of the ear canal. First ones provide great passive isolation, second ones provide near to none passive isolation and just...
  14. H

Softears Studio 4 Review

How good is the punch in the kick/bass area and the transient response?
  15. H

Softears Studio 4 Review

Hello, sad not to see any responses here! This model has been in my target since a few days. I have a lot of iems in the 100$ range and find the Truthear Zero (at 50$ or so) the most balanced ones. Also I really love how wide they sound. Usually iems tend to be like very upfront sounding, and...
Top Bottom