Recent content by Hegel-Pegel

1. H

Connect passive Subwoofer to Behringer a800 via XLR?

update: I could get my mobo to recognize the blue jack as a subwoofer output in a 5.1 - 3 setup. It delivers only lowest freq to the woofer and probably cuts out some of them for the speakers. I guess that's the best solution. nice.
  2. H

I found a "Cambridge SoundWorks SW-320" on the street.
  3. H

If I connect the active sub in between the speakers don't play bass anymore?
  4. H

the passive one is bigger and better. The splitting solution seems the easyest, but doesent that mean the bass frequencies are played twice?
  5. H

I could do that, yes. Just need to buy a 3,5 splitter for that. Thats the best quality solution? Better than having the sub-amp in between? (in that case I need to buy a RCA cable)
  6. H

gigabyte aorus b450 i pro wifi https://www.gigabyte.com/de/Motherboard/B450-I-AORUS-PRO-WIFI-rev-10/sp#sp
  7. H

So I cant connect a passive sub and passive speakers to the amp at the same time, right? Should I connect the PC to the active sub to the amp or the PC to the amp and the active sub at the same time via the different mobo audio jacks?
  8. H

Sheesh what are the CH A and B on the output part then? Could I connect the sub to those somehow?
  9. H

Can I connect a passive subwoofer with the Behringer a800 via its XLR-output while the loudspeakers are connected to the amp via its regular output?
  10. H

I bought the Behringer A800 for my passive Desktop speakers. Its awesome. Im working on a budget, so what I got my hands on for free is a big old Yamaha passive sub and a small ****** active sub. I could transform the old sub to an active one using the old ones sub board and then connect it...
Top Bottom