Hear Here's latest activity

• H
    Hear Here replied to the thread What is the point of CD rips?.
    I think that those with a sizable CD collection are reluctant to ditch them just because they can all be streamed from Tidal or Qobuz...
  • H
    Hear Here replied to the thread Roon Nucleus One.
    That's good to know. I'm hesitant about adopting Roon as there's the Nucleus to purchase (the One version looks attractive and sensibly...
  • H
    Thanks - that's disappointing. So what connections to the streamer are required? Mine has no USB input, apart from one for USB sticks...
  • H
    Hear Here reacted to Mikig's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    thanks, good news. I hope it comes to Europe too, I'm a fan of Roon. I tried looking at the various NUCs to make a system for myself...
  • H
    OK, Roon experts, let me ask a really basic question. Can Roon Nucleus or equivalent be set up in such a way that it just finds music...
  • H
    Isn't there a contradiction here? If you have a good amp that delivers a nice flat frequency response and good speakers that produce a...
  • H
    Why sell the M50.2? It duplicates nothing with the M66 apart from the streamer feature. The M50.2 will PLAY a CD, it will RIP a CD, it...
  • H
    Hear Here replied to the thread NAD M66 (vs NAD M33 and M10V2).
    Are you sure the HDMI ARC socket cannot be used to send album artwork to a connected TV? Have you an M66 yourself or is it hearsay...
  • H
    I beg your pardon - I was wrongly referring to its balanced digital outputs. But why would one want an AES/EBU out if the chosen ESS...
  • H
    I'm looking forward to a "proper" subjective review of the M66 from an acknowledged and respected reviewer. As has already been...
  • H
    The M66 does offer AES out - for the Main amp (Left and Right) and also for up to 4 subs.
Top Bottom